Sunday, January 20, 2008

More Thing 5: Using flickr





These are some pictures of our library. I wanted all of these to be included in one post, but when selecting the Blog This option in flickr, each picture was added as a separate post. I ended up clicking on New Post in Blogger, then selecting the Add Image button. From there, I copied and pasted the web address for each picture.

3 comments:

Library Spot pa2 said...

Your library looks like a great space! I had the same problem when using Flickr's tool to post pictures so I used Blogger's tool. Another way to do it is to go to your layout (once you're signed into blogger) and add an element. You can then move the element where you would like on the page (along the side, under your Avatar, etc.) Keep up the good work and don't hesitate to email if you have a question.

Your PA web 2.0 coach

Cybrarian Cyndi said...

Your library looks like a whole lot of fun. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures.

LiLlibrarian said...

I've been tossing ideas for improving my library collection signage and your pictures just gave me a great idea! Your library looks great. Very colorful, easy to use and fun!